Open Hands was established to be a resource to pastors and church leaders who have a desire to experience transformed inner lives that will influence churches, communities and impact the world. We seek to support their growing relationship with Jesus Christ and journey with them in their leadership and spiritual formation.
- Nurturing pastors to live healthy, prayerful, imaginative and passionate lives characterized by spiritual practices, discipline, freedom and well being.
- Equipping pastors to lead their congregations into both a worshipful experience with God as well as a relevant, prophetic and transformative engagement with contemporary society.
- Strengthen Christian character by nurturing spiritual disciplines that sustain pastors through life’s/ministry’s challenges and transitions.
- Enhance competence by honing skills that are needed to flourish in specific cultural/congregational contexts.
Foster creativity by helping participants think outside of their traditional boxes and imagine fresh approaches to forming congregations that are gracious, profound and truly relevant.
- Develop connections by establishing mentoring relationships between pastors with varying levels of experience.
- Provide opportunities for spiritual direction, coaching, consultations, retreats, webinars, podcasts, worship formation, leadership development and other opportunities to enrich and enhance the personal and ministry life of pastors and church leaders.